ITIL® Service Transition (ST)
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: ITIL®
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 6 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
"If you enroll in this course, you will receive an Official Exam Voucher for the ITIL-ST Exam"
About this course:
The course and associated examination are free-standing but also part of the ITIL® intermediate lifecycle stream. It is one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and carries a credit value of 3 points.
The qualification is based on a 90 minute closed-book examination of 8 complex, scenario based multiple choice questions. Typically, the examination is taken at the end of the course. Successful delegates will be awarded the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certificate.
The qualification is free standing, but also counts as 3 credits towards the ITIL® Expert Certification.
The course is delivered in accordance with an accredited course syllabus and certification process. It combines tutorials, practical exercises and examination practice, reinforced through the trainers' proven implementation track record.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $98,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Outline key activities for ST processes
- Enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- Manage people through service transitions
- Measure ST using critical success factors and key performance indicators
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® service transition stage of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a service transition environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- It is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Service Transition publication in preparation for the examination.
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
Practice Certification Exam