Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
ITIL® Service Transition (ST)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $349.00 Regular Price $478.00
Now Only $349.00 Regular Price $478.00/ Each
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
"If you enroll in this course, you will receive an Official Exam Voucher for the ITIL-ST Exam"
About this course:
The course and associated examination are free-standing but also part of the ITIL® intermediate lifecycle stream. It is one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and carries a credit value of 3 points.
The qualification is based on a 90 minute closed-book examination of 8 complex, scenario based multiple choice questions. Typically, the examination is taken at the end of the course. Successful delegates will be awarded the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certificate.
The qualification is free standing, but also counts as 3 credits towards the ITIL® Expert Certification.
The course is delivered in accordance with an accredited course syllabus and certification process. It combines tutorials, practical exercises and examination practice, reinforced through the trainers' proven implementation track record.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $98,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Outline key activities for ST processes
- Enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- Manage people through service transitions
- Measure ST using critical success factors and key performance indicators
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® service transition stage of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a service transition environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- It is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Service Transition publication in preparation for the examination.
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Adrian des Rotours
Adrian des Rotours is an experienced Project Manager and Agile & DevOps Coach. He has over 25 years of professional experience, in various sectors of the tech and multiple industries including telecommunication. He got the following international credentials: PMP®, ITIL® Expert, DevOps Foundation & Lead (DOF™, DOL™), Scrum Master & Scrum Coach (SMAC™, SCAC™)..