Java Part 01: What's New
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 911 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Java Part 1 is an intermediate level course for experienced Java programmers to enhance their knowledge regarding Java programming and learn about the new features and enhancements in the recent Java programming language. This course is geared for developers who have prior working knowledge of earlier versions of Java. Throughout the course, you will learn the best practices for taking advantage of the new functional programming constructs in Java as well as other new features in this major update to the Java programming language.
The course is part of the two course series on the latest version of Java programming language. This course helps the candidates to smoothly transition from the older versions of Java to the latest one. The two courses on Java programming cover all the new features and enhancements offered in the latest Java version and help the students to successfully master and implement the latest features and benefits of Java and become an effective Java developer.
The average salary of a Java Developer is $47,409 per year.
After successfully completing this course the students shall be able to completely understand and learn the language enhancements in the latest Java version. Furthermore, the students will be able to:
- Understand the data type enhancements
- Learn about new concurrent utilities
- Understand the concept of IO and New IO
- Learn to find files with NIO
- Learn to implement network protocols
- Understand the Stream Control Transport Protocol (SCTP)
- The course is intended for experienced developers who wish to get up and running with the latest version of Java programming language.
- The course is also helpful for candidates looking to reinforce their Java programming language skills and learn the best-practices in Java programming.
- The course requires that the candidates must have prior experience and knowledge of Java programming.
- Ideally the candidates should be working with Java for at least six months to one year.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brain works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.