Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
- Explore the historical context and justification for HTML
- Create HTML5 documents
- Use HTML elements to add content to a HTML page
- User hyperlinks to connect various HTML pages together
- Capture user input using forms
- Create content using HTML5 semantic elements
- Create SVG Graphics
- Create CSS stylesheets
- Author sophisticated CSS rule sets and selectors
- Lay out HTML elements using CSS margin and padding
- Implement advanced web applications using jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, TypeScript or Sass
- The target audience for this training course is individuals who are interested in learning about the core skills necessary for web development. This course is intended for individuals of all levels. Some light experience with software development is helpful but not necessary.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.