Certain subscriptions have access to Learning Paths and Career Paths. These customized and specialized paths are structured learning, and allows you to pace your way through a path from start to finish, with the notion that you will be completely skilled and competent for the path you are taking. You can see if your subscription has access to learning paths by troubleshooting below.
Accessing Career Paths
- Login to your dashboard.
- If you are having issues logging in, or do not know your password, you can request a new password using forgot your password.
- Navigate to the "Career Paths" section. There should be a button on the left side of your dashboard. Some users may also have a "Learn" section and career paths can be found in the new "learning paths" tab.
- You can see a list of available career paths within this section. Click on a career path to find out the courses that make it up.
- Information and Statistics can be found by clicking the "Statistics" and "Info" buttons located on the top left side of each title bar of each section within a career path.
- To start a self-paced course, use the rocket launch icon or click on the course. For virtual instructor-led courses, you can RSVP in a date by clicking the calendar icon.