Learn AWS #1: Storage & CDN - Amazon S3 EBS AWS CloudFront
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
36 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
When you subscribe, you get:
Lite Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 29 other popular courses
36 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
Did you know cloud computing is one of the leading industries around the world which is experiencing astounding growth year over year?
And one of the leading cloud providers is AWS.
You maybe a bright start-up, all set to leverage the AWS cloud for your business; or a Fortune 500, looking for the best cloud service available today. The AWS platform can provide you cloud solutions that are extremely flexible, scalable and cost-effective. It has multiple tools and capabilities for you to choose from, depending on your business needs.
Easy usage and pay-as-you-go pricing have also increased the popularity of AWS cloud among--start-ups and large enterprises in the recent years.
For all these applications, APIs and other systems running in the AWS cloud - data storage needs can vary vastly. AWS offers us different ways to store this data. AWS storage services will be different, depending on the actual physical device, or the higher level features that AWS provides on top of it. Or, it will be different in terms of pricing. So, enterprises and companies interested in AWS storage services in the cloud – have multiple options to choose from. It is not a one size fits all – far from it.
In this course, we will take a deep dive into various storage services offered by AWS and see them in action.
We will learn the different aspects and options provided by these services so that we can choose the right service for the particular business scenario in front of us. This will optimize the experience for our users and also help us incur optimal costs for our cloud usage.
Knowledge and expertise in AWS could be very valuable for your career. The latest stats and figures show some amazing numbers like jobs requiring these skill sets pay higher than most of the jobs posted on public job boards within the US and annual salaries for professionals could be as high as $100,000. That is the exact reason why you must enroll in this course and take your career to the next level.
As the title suggests – this course aims to provide you enough knowledge about AWS Storage services so that you can use these services efficiently. But specifically after taking this course you will be able to:
- Comprehend the AWS architecture and implement its services
- Distinguish the different AWS storage services, and use them competently for your business needs
- Utilize S3 and its capabilities to host a static website, and configure and upload files in any format
- Use EBS as a persistent storage mechanism for your EC2 instances, with its capabilities like—flexibility and scalability, and
- Employ the CloudFront CDN to update, monitor and deliver selective content across the world, based on your requirements.
- Tech Founders and Co-Founders (Technical or Non-Technical)
- Software and IT architects
- Software and network engineers
- IT administrators
- CIOs, CTOs or any technology leader looking to utilize cloud computing in their organization
- Access to a free or paid account for Amazon AWS
- Basic knowledge about virtualization and networking
- Basic knowledge about storage technologies
- Basic knowledge about cloud computing
- Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
(The Cloud Tech Guy)
JPaul Jackson is a Computer Security professional, working in the field of Application, and Product Security. As an Application Security Generalist, he has experience in Secure Software Development, Security Automation, SAST / DAST tools, and Mitigation Strategy. He also has extensive experience in Software Security, Code reviews, Design reviews and Security Architecture.