Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
3 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
Did you know cloud computing is one of the leading industries around the world which is experiencing astounding growth year over year?
And one of the leading cloud providers is AWS.
You maybe a bright start-up, all set to leverage the AWS cloud for your business; or a Fortune 500, looking for the best cloud service available today. The AWS platform can provide you cloud solutions that are extremely flexible, scalable and cost-effective. It has multiple tools and capabilities for you to choose from, depending on your business needs.
Easy usage and pay-as-you-go pricing have also increased the popularity of AWS cloud among--start-ups and large enterprises in the recent years.
For all these applications, APIs and other systems running in the AWS cloud - data storage needs can vary vastly. AWS offers us different ways to store this data. AWS storage services will be different, depending on the actual physical device, or the higher level features that AWS provides on top of it. Or, it will be different in terms of pricing. So, enterprises and companies interested in AWS storage services in the cloud – have multiple options to choose from. It is not a one size fits all – far from it.
In this course, we will take a deep dive into various storage services offered by AWS and see them in action.
We will learn the different aspects and options provided by these services so that we can choose the right service for the particular business scenario in front of us. This will optimize the experience for our users and also help us incur optimal costs for our cloud usage.
Knowledge and expertise in AWS could be very valuable for your career. The latest stats and figures show some amazing numbers like jobs requiring these skill sets pay higher than most of the jobs posted on public job boards within the US and annual salaries for professionals could be as high as $100,000. That is the exact reason why you must enroll in this course and take your career to the next level.
As the title suggests – this course aims to provide you enough knowledge about AWS Storage services so that you can use these services efficiently. But specifically after taking this course you will be able to:
- Comprehend the AWS architecture and implement its services
- Distinguish the different AWS storage services, and use them competently for your business needs
- Utilize S3 and its capabilities to host a static website, and configure and upload files in any format
- Use EBS as a persistent storage mechanism for your EC2 instances, with its capabilities like—flexibility and scalability, and
- Employ the CloudFront CDN to update, monitor and deliver selective content across the world, based on your requirements.
- Tech Founders and Co-Founders (Technical or Non-Technical)
- Software and IT architects
- Software and network engineers
- IT administrators
- CIOs, CTOs or any technology leader looking to utilize cloud computing in their organization
- Access to a free or paid account for Amazon AWS
- Basic knowledge about virtualization and networking
- Basic knowledge about storage technologies
- Basic knowledge about cloud computing
- Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Welcome And Introduction
- Introduction to AWS
- Introduction To AWS Storage Services
- AWS S3 - AWS Object Storage Service
- AWS EBS - AWS Block Storage Service
- AWS CloudFront - AWS CDN Service
- Validating AWS CloudFront Setup
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's