About the course:
Taught by a team comprising 2 ex-Flipkart Lead Analysts, ex-Googlers and 2 Stanford-educated. This team has decades of experience in the field working on big data analysis jobs.
Relational DB is so old and stuffy! Welcome to the HBase-A New Age database solution.
HBase: Do you believe your relational DB no longer gives you the versatility that you need? Column based storage, low latency, and no set schema make HBase a great option for your app's user-definable needs.
· CRUD in and with the Java API, MapReduce, Counters, Filters
· 25 Examples resolved to address all facets of data operating in HBase
Use HBase to implement your own Social Network notification service
HBase and its position in the Hadoop ecosystem, HBase design and what separates HBase from RDBMS as well as other Hadoop technologies such as Hive.
· Engineers interested in switching away from RDBMS and using HBase for their DB solution
· Everyone involved in learning HBase, NoSQL and the centralized control of databases
· People who use Hadoop ecosystem methods for analytical analysis and want OLAP and OLT to have one unified framework
· You will need a bit of Java programming experience
· You'll require an IDE to execute Java code, Eclipse and Intellij IDEA are both strong choices