Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
8 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
A step-by-step guide to component-driven development using React.
About this course:
Learn ReactJS by example: from basic building blocks to animations and routing using React add-ons.Re-imagines the web user interface: React is not a framework, it is a library focused on building web UI which is compact, robust, maintainable and reactive to user and server updates.Breaking complex UI down into granular, reusable components: Each component in React is self-sufficient and knows how to handle its own state and behavior. Components come together in the form of a tree hierarchy to build complex components with many moving parts. In this course, we will learn by example. Each example is self-contained, has its source code attached, and gets across a specific React use-case. Each example is simple by itself, but they come together as building blocks to build complex use cases. Installing and setting up a basic development web server with React, JSX for HTML specification and the Babel compiler. React basics: React nodes, fragments and components, performance optimizations using the virtual DOM, the Babel compiler for JSX transformation, passing data to components using state and props, the spread operator, synthetic events. React in-depth: The React component lifecycle, the component mounting, updating and unmounting phases, mixins, ES6 classes to specify React components, controlled components, forms and validation, accessing native DOM elements, the React context, DOM reconciliation. React in production environments: npm, Webpack, Babel 6 and JSX to build React code in a production environment, animations using transition groups and CSS transition groups, single page applications and routing
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Decompose complex UI into simple and reusable components using React and JSX.
- Customize components using React lifecycle methods.
- Work with React plugins for animations and routing.
- Use props and state in the right way with components.
- Use mixins, ES6 classes, the React context and other advanced features.
- Use React in a production environment.
Any web programmer looking to harness the power of component driven development using React.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- HTML Beginner
- HTML5 and CSS3 Fundamentals
- HTML5 course for Beginners Learn to Create websites
Self-Paced Learning Outline
You, This Course and Us
Install and Set up
JSX and the Babel Compiler
State and Props: Immutable Props
State and Props: The Component as a State Machine
Synthetic Events in React
Bringing It All Together in A Single Application
The React Component Lifecycle
ES Syntactic Sugar
React In Production
One Last Thing…
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's