About this course:
Discover ReactJS by eg: from simple build blocks to routing and animations utilizing react add-ons. Re-imagine the web UI: Respond is not a system, it is a web UI library that is maintainable, scalable, compact, and sensitive to the server and user updates. Reusable components: In React, each module is self-sufficient and understands how to deal with its state and actions. Systems come together to create complex systems with several components in the form of a tree hierarchy. We'll learn by example in this course. That example is self-sufficient, has its source code connected, and is conveyed via a particular use-case of React. Every example on its own is simple but they work together as building blocks to build complex cases of use. Setting up and installing a Web server with React, JSX for HTML configuration and Babel compiler for basic development. Reacting basics: reacting components, fragments, and nodes, maximizing output utilizing the VDOM, the JSX transition Babel compiler, transferring data to modules using props and state, synthetic events, spread operator. React in-depth: Component mounting, React component lifecycle, mixins, unmounting and updating phases, ES6 classes to define react components, validation, and forms, managed components, react context, access to native DOM elements, DOM reconciliation. React in production environments: Webpack, npm, JSX and Babel 6 for creating React code in the environment of production, animations utilizing transformation groups and CSS transformation groups, single-page apps and routing.
· Using React lifecycle methods to customize components
· Using props, and state elements in the right way
· Decompose complex User interface using React and JSX into clear and reusable components
· Work with the routing and animations plugins React
· Using React in a production environment
· Using the React context, classes ES6, mixins, and other advanced tools.
Web programmer seeking to use React to leverage the power of component-driven creation.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
· Fundamentals of CSS3 and HTML5
· Learn to build websites – HTML5-Beginners