About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 907 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Django is the framework used by some of the biggest websites in the world including Instagram, Pinterest, The Washington Times, Mozilla, and the Public Broadcasting Service. Complex database -driven websites like these need a web application framework – and that's exactly what Django does. Master Python Django and you can create web application, sites with e-commerce functionality, and much much more.
- Open a World of Possibilities with Django for Web
- Create a website from scratch using Django
- Learn Django from beginner through to fully functional levels
- Build authentication systems, map integration, web services and more
- Test and de-bug your site
- Create web applications to solve a multitude of problems and needs
- Create Django API, Django E-commerce, and More
This expansive course will take you from beginner level right up to having a thorough working knowledge of Django. Throughout the 52 lectures and 6.5 hours of content, you'll create your own website from scratch using Django and featuring an authentication system, E-Commerce with PayPal and Stripe, Geolocation and map integration and web services. In every section, you'll take a quiz as well putting your new knowledge to practice so that your skills stay with you when you're done.
The average salary for Python Developer is $103,492 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Introduction to Django
- Creating a User Authentication System
- File Uploading, Ajax and E-mailing
- Geolocation and Map Integration
- Django Power-Ups: Services and Signals
- Testing Your Site
This course is intended for:
- Python developers.
- Students should have the basic idea of the Python language.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||7 Hours|