About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 910 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This online training program is a by-product of the Linux Foundation and the NCWIT.
About this Course:
This online training program is a by-product of the Linux Foundation and the NCWIT. The curriculum, based on 3 short modules, is structured to help professionals develop analytical awareness and expertise to promote inclusiveness in presentation, messaging, and other communication modes.
The first section explores the overwhelming diversity of IT in the world and examines the value of creativity. This section also addresses the foundations of social and unconscious bias. The second section works on racial bias being understood in a tech-based setting. The final section helps applicants learn the art of being an inclusive speaker, and offers practical information and perspectives based on comprehensive research.
The lectures of this course help feed participants aspiring to seek a career in the Leadership Development niche. An average earning of Leadership Development Manager is $77,419 per annum.
- Overview and importance of Support Agent
- Identify the functions, duties, and goals of a support agent
- Identification of required performance qualities for a Support Agent
- Developing Active Role Management Skills
- Assist agent contact and consumer understanding
- Comprehending the Styles of Different Cultures
- Reviewing the effect of the styles and cultural dimensions of communication on users
- Essentials and basics of IT Support Management
This training is geared primarily to the following group of experts and interested applicants:
- Leadership Development Managers
- IT Professionals and Experts
There are no prerequisites required for the Inclusive Speaker Orientation - LCF101 course
|Subjects||DevOps, Leadership & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.