Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
6 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Because open source is now found everywhere software exists, a good working knowledge of open source licensing and compliance is critical. This course is designed to teach software developers and producers why it is important to add copyrights and licenses to their code, as well as how to do so.
In this course, you'll learn how to create file notices with copyrights and licenses. This will enable students to minimize problems and ambiguity, which is useful for internal corporate projects, as well as contributing to open source projects.
This course also provides an overview of the types of licenses to consider, as well as the other permissions that you may need to secure prior to external contribution.
LFC191 is for software developers and those involved in producing software that will be distributed.
- No prior training or knowledge is required to take this course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- File Notices
- Preconditions for Contributions
- Final Assessment
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's