About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 822 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Prometheus is a monitoring system and time series database that is especially well-suited for monitoring dynamic cloud environments. With a powerful data model and query language as well as integrated alerting and service discovery support, Prometheus allows you to gain better insight into your systems and services and define more precise and meaningful alerts.
This course leads new Prometheus users through many of its major features, best practices, and use cases. Course participants are expected to have basic experience with Linux/Unix system administration, as well as some development experience in Go and/or Python.
The average salary of a Linux System Administrator is $70,057 per year.
The course will cover the following aspects:
- Prometheus architecture
- Setting up and using Prometheus
- Monitoring core system components and services
- Basic and advanced querying
- Creating dashboards
- Instrumenting services and writing third-party integrations
- Using Prometheus with Kubernetes
- Advanced operational aspects
- Linux Administrators
- App Developers
To get the most out of this course, you should have:
- Basic experience with Linux/Unix system administration
- Familiarity with common shell commands, such as ls, cd, curl, etc.
- Some knowledge and/or development experience in Go and Python
- Some experience working with Kubernetes
|Subjects||DevOps, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||25 Hours|