LFS252-OpenStack Administration Fundamentals
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
OpenStack is growing at an unprecedented rate, and there is high demand for individuals who have experience managing this cloud platform. This course will teach you everything you need to know to create and manage private and public clouds with OpenStack. It is also excellent preparation for the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam (course fee includes one COA exam registration).
System Administrators who are primarily responsible for operating OpenStack clouds. Administrators and developers deploying applications and infrastructure on OpenStack will also benefit from this course.
Knowledge in Linux System Administration, concepts and administration for network, storage and virtual systems (as taught in LFS201 Essentials of System Administration) is useful. Basic Linux command line skills are required.
Materials: One year of online access to all course labs and content.
This course is:
- 100% online and self-paced
- Contains over 40 labs you can run in an on-demand live OpenStack environment.
- Designed to build the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively administer an OpenStack instance.
- Excellent preparation for the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam from The OpenStack Foundation.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Managing Guest Virtual Machines with OpenStack Compute
- Components of an OpenStack Cloud (Part One)
- Components of an OpenStack Cloud (Part Two)
- Reference Architecture
- Deploying Prerequisite Services
- Deploying Services Overview
- Advanced Software Defined Networking with Neutron (Part One)
- Advanced Software Defined Networking with Neutron (Part Two)
- Distributed Cloud Storage with Ceph
- OpenStack Object Storage with Swift
- High Availability in the Cloud
- Cloud Security with OpenStack
- Monitoring and Metering
- Cloud Automation
- Course Summary
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|