LFS266 - DevOps for Network Engineers
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The line between Development and Operations is disappearing and both sides are learning to adjust to some common ground as organizations embrace Agile principles. Automating networks is becoming the standard for datacenters, with major implications for network engineers. They contribute to connectivity, network performance tuning, security, and many other areas of network management that require network expertise. This course will help you familiarize yourself with the DevOps tools needed to assist in the DevOps/Agile process.
The average salary of a DevOps Engineer is $131,149 per year.
- How to integrate into a DevOps/Agile environment
- Commonly used DevOps tools
- How DevOps teams collaborate on projects
- How to confidently work with software and configuration files in version control
- How to recognize the roles of SCRUM team members
- How to confidently apply Agile principles in an organization
- And much more!
- App Developers
- DevOps Engineers
- Familiarity with Linux system administration
- Familiarity with shell scripting
- Knowledge of Python
|Subjects||DevOps, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||30 Hours|