LFS272 - Hyperledger Fabric Administration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 898 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This Hyperledger Fabric Administration course will provide a deeper understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric network and how to administer and interact with chaincode, manage peers, operate basic CA-level functions, and much more.
This course is designed to be vendor- and distribution-neutral, so you will be able to apply these concepts universally.
You will have access to the course for a full year from the date of purchase (or availability, for preorders), regardless of how quickly you complete the course. You can expect the course to take 18-20 hours to complete (although the course is self-paced, so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you like).
The average salary of a Linux System Administrator is $93,000 per year.
In this course you’ll learn how to:
- Get a good understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric network topology
- Handle chaincode operations such as making chaincode packages accessible to peers, invoking and interacting with the chaincode logic from the CLI, and much more.
- Administer identities, provide permissions, revoke or remove malicious nodes from the network
- Troubleshoot network components by learning how and where to configure component logging
- Learn about service discovery and private data.
- Linux System Administrators
To best benefit from this course you should have:
- Knowledge of basic Linux system administration commands, and navigation
- Knowledge of bash basics
- Strong knowledge of containerization and Docker
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases and general understanding of CouchDB
- Strong understanding of Hyperledger Fabric architecture and components. This means you should understand what ledgers are, and how they operate, the different types of network nodes (endorser, commiter, orderer, etc.). You should know what chaincode is, and its relevance to peers. Understand the purpose of a Certificate Authority and its identity administration.
We highly recommend that you first take the Blockchain for Business: An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies (LFS171x) MOOC
|Subjects||DevOps, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||20 Hours|