LFS272 - Hyperledger Fabric Administration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 910 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
Intro to Course:
This course about Hyperledger Fabric Administration will provide you a detail knowledge and comprehension of Hyperledger Fabric network and way to administer and deal with Chaincode, Manage peers and employ fundamental CA-level functions and much much more.
The basic design of this course is supplier & distribution-neutral, so, these ideas can be applied universally across the board.
You will be granted access to the full course for a complete year from the purchase date (or availability, in case of pre-order) irrespective of how quickly your course is completed. This course is designed in a way to complete within 18-20 hours (though this course is self-styled; means you can complete as fast as you can or as relaxed as you desire).
A linux System Administrator usually gets a pay of US $ 93,000 per annum on an average.
Course Main Targets:
The main objectives of the course are:
- How to get a good knowledge and comprehension of Hyperledger Fabric Network Topology;
- To grasp Chaincode functioning such as enabling peers to access Chaincode specific designed packages, calling on and interacting with the Chaincode logic from CLI and so on.
- Handling identities, granting permissions, discontinue or delete unwanted or destructive nodes from the network.
- Identify and solve time to time problems in network components by understanding how and where to configure component logging.
- Learning about personal data and service discovery.
Who needs to enroll?
- Linux System Administrators
To get the best out of this course, you must have;
- Basic understanding of Linux System Administration commands and navigation.
- Bash basic understanding
- In-depth understanding of Containerization and Docker.
- Know-how of NoSQL databases and common knowledge of CouchDB.
- Strong and detailed knowledge of Hyperledger Fabric structure and components, which means you must know what ledgers are and how do they functions, nodes of different kinds like endorser, commiter, order etc. You should have an understanding of the concepts of chaincode and how it relates to peers. Have a understanding of the purpose of Certificate Authority and it’s identity administration.
It is highly recommended that you should take “Blockchain for Business: An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies (LFS171x) MOOC” first.
|Subjects||DevOps, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||20 Hours|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.