LFS272 - Hyperledger Fabric Administration
About Individual Course:
7 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 840 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
7 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
Intro to Course:
This course about Hyperledger Fabric Administration will provide you a detail knowledge and comprehension of Hyperledger Fabric network and way to administer and deal with Chaincode, Manage peers and employ fundamental CA-level functions and much much more.
The basic design of this course is supplier & distribution-neutral, so, these ideas can be applied universally across the board.
You will be granted access to the full course for a complete year from the purchase date (or availability, in case of pre-order) irrespective of how quickly your course is completed. This course is designed in a way to complete within 18-20 hours (though this course is self-styled; means you can complete as fast as you can or as relaxed as you desire).
A linux System Administrator usually gets a pay of US $ 93,000 per annum on an average.
Course Main Targets:
The main objectives of the course are:
- How to get a good knowledge and comprehension of Hyperledger Fabric Network Topology;
- To grasp Chaincode functioning such as enabling peers to access Chaincode specific designed packages, calling on and interacting with the Chaincode logic from CLI and so on.
- Handling identities, granting permissions, discontinue or delete unwanted or destructive nodes from the network.
- Identify and solve time to time problems in network components by understanding how and where to configure component logging.
- Learning about personal data and service discovery.
Who needs to enroll?
- Linux System Administrators
To get the best out of this course, you must have;
- Basic understanding of Linux System Administration commands and navigation.
- Bash basic understanding
- In-depth understanding of Containerization and Docker.
- Know-how of NoSQL databases and common knowledge of CouchDB.
- Strong and detailed knowledge of Hyperledger Fabric structure and components, which means you must know what ledgers are and how do they functions, nodes of different kinds like endorser, commiter, order etc. You should have an understanding of the concepts of chaincode and how it relates to peers. Have a understanding of the purpose of Certificate Authority and it’s identity administration.
It is highly recommended that you should take “Blockchain for Business: An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies (LFS171x) MOOC” first.
|Subjects||DevOps, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||20 Hours|
200+ Virtual Classroom Courses
Virtual Classroom Courses
Our virtual instructor-led courses give you access to live instructors training you with other live students in a virtual classroom environment.Play Video
700+ Self-Paced Courses
Online Self-Paced Courses
Take self-paced online courses at your convenience and own pace, with unlimited access to courses in various emerging technologies.Play Video
E-books blogs, case studies,...
E-books blogs, case studies, ariticles
As part of informal learning, our platform will recommend E-books, whitepapers, case studies, articles, and videos. This is AI curated content closely aligned with your learning objectives.
College Accredited Courses
QuickStart courses are accredited by several top schools and universities, including Texas A&M and University of Phoenix. You can print out certificates and also apply them towards your degree plan with them.Play Video
Full Learning Dashboard & Analytics
Access all your enrolled, completed, course statistics, and community discussions from one centralized and intuitive learning dashboard with built in analytics, course tracking, time spent, and more.Play Video
Engage with other learners where you can directly chat, ask questions, and socialize with other learners experts and instructors on a course subject.Play Video
Videos and lectures only go so far. Get real world, hands-on practice with virtual labs (not available for all courses).Play Video
Mentoring & Discussions
Live Instructor Mentoring & Support
Get your IT problems solved through a community of mentors, experts and peers. Get live help from experts to answer questions on course material or guidance on a project.Play Video
Start a learning pathway towards understanding and mastering your career. With QuickStart career paths, you can fully understanding and being the best in your field.Play Video
Access to AI curated content from various content publishers which can help in self-directed learning.Play Video