Linux for System Administrators (LFS301)
About this course:
Linux system administration is one of the most in-demand skills in IT. Whether you’re looking for expert prep for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administration certification, need training to help start a new Linux IT career, transition to Linux from another platform, or you’re just brushing up on your sysadmin skills, this course will teach you what you need to know.
This course is excellent preparation for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administration (LFCS) exam.
This course gives you the skills and information you need to pass the LFCS exam and work as a professional Linux system administrator.
The average salary of a Linux System Administrator is $100,022 per year.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to administer, configure and upgrade Linux systems running one of the three major Linux distribution families: Red Hat, SUSE, Debian/Ubuntu.
- How to master the tools and concepts you’ll need to efficiently build and manage an enterprise Linux infrastructure.
- How to use state-of-the-art system administration techniques in real-life scenarios via practical labs.
- And more.
- Linux System Administrators
- This course is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and abilities to work as a professional Linux system administrator. Students should have basic knowledge of Linux and its most common utilities and text editors.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|