Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Manage SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365 (MS-040T00)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course, you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Sites and OneDrive to enable modern content services that transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365. Additionally, you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Microsoft 365.
- Configure SharePoint Sites.
- Manage sites storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Configure user profile properties.
- Manage audiences.
- Use the App Catalog to manage custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms.
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
- This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive in their organizations. Students in this course are interested in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
- In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the information found in the Azure Fundamentals course.
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.