Managing Azure Workloads
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
16 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Managing Azure Workloads will help the IT professional understand some of the tools that can be used to manage Azure workloads.
The course starts by looking at Log Analytics. Log Analytics is a service in Operations Management Suite (OMS) that helps you collect and analyze data generated by resources in your cloud and on-premises environments. It gives you real-time insights using integrated search and custom dashboards to readily analyze millions of records across all your workloads and servers regardless of their physical location.
Next, we look at how to implement Operational Insights. Collect all your information together in a single view for actionable insight. You will see how to collect, store and analyze log data from virtually any Windows Server and Linux source. This data analysis capability will allow for the resolving of incidents faster with flexible search, and customizable alerts.
Module three looks at how to deploy the new Nano server based on Windows Server 2016 in Azure.
We end up in Module 4 with an overview of Azure billing and, subscription management.
- How to define environments and configurations using ARM Templates and integrate those templates with other automation services
- How to use Desired State Configuration
- How to implement Runbooks
- How to Implement Workflows
- How to use Azure Automation to integrate multiple automation components.
- Learners should have a general understanding of cloud computing including services and usage models.
- Learners should have a good foundation in accessing and using simple Windows PowerShell commands.
- Learners should have a basic understanding of Azure services and components, including Azure PowerShell.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
Why Choose QuickStart?
- Cognitive Learning Based Platform
- Manager Mode and Full Learning Dashboard
- Peer/Team Social Networking Experience
- Bulk Pricing and Team Discouns
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST