Manage Identities (AZ-100.5)
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This course teaches IT Professional how to use Azure Active Directory (AD) to provide employees and customers with a multi-tenant cloud-based directory and identity management system. Students will learn the differences between Azure AD and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), as well the differences in functionality offered by the different editions of Azure AD. Students also learn how to configure self-service password reset, or to use the option of password writeback to reset user passwords regardless of their location. Students are then introduced to Azure AD Identity Protection and learn how they can use it to protect their organizations from compromised accounts, identity attacks, and configuration issues. Students also learn how to integrate Azure AD with the many Software as a Service (SaaS) applications that are used, in order to secure user access to those applications.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications.
- Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices.
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy.
- This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
1 | Managing Azure Active Direcry
- Azure Active Direcry Overview
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Intergrating SaaS Applications with Azure AD
- Module 1 Review Questions
2 | Managing Azure Active Direcry Objects
- Azure Domains and Tenants
- Azure Users and Groups
- Azure Roles
- Managing Devices
- Module 2 Review Questions
3 | Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
- Azure Active Direcry Integration Options
- Azure AD Application Proxy
- Module 3 Review Questions
4 | Lab-Implement and Manage Hybrid Identities
- Final Exam
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt