This course is for professionals planning to enroll in the MS-500 Exam leading to the MS-500 Certification. The official exam voucher is not included in this course. However, the official exam voucher can be purchased separately on request.
About this Course:
Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Access (MS-500.1) is an intermediate-level course designed for IT Professionals and Microsoft 365 Administrators. The primary objective of this course is to train and prepare candidates for success in the MS-500 Certification Exam. Professionals having proficiency in the Microsoft 365 Identity Management & Access are always in high demand and can successfully land a reputable job in an esteemed IT-based business and organization.
This course covers the key concepts of the Microsoft 365 Identity Management and also focuses on the principles of Group & User Security Administration. Professionals will get to know about the essentials of the Microsoft 365 Password Management, Identity Protection, Azure Active Directory Implementation, Synchronized Identity Management, Federated Identity Planning, and Conditional Access. The goal is to help professionals learn the art of managing and configuring Microsoft 365 access and user identities.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals develop a better understanding and sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Microsoft Office 365 Group and User Security Administration
- Password Management in Microsoft Office 365
- Identity Protection Features in Microsoft Azure
- Planning and Implementing Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connect
- Synchronized Identities Management
- Federated Identities Planning and Implementation
- Common Conditional Access Applications
This course is specifically tailored for the Microsoft Office 365 Administrators and candidates striving to clear the MS-500 Certification Exam.
Professionals planning to enroll in the Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Access (MS-500.1) course must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fundamental Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience of Working with Windows 10 Devices
- Basic Understanding of Microsoft Office 365
- Authentication and Authorization Essentials
- Familiarity with Computer Networking System & Mobile Device Management