Managing Office 365 Content Services (MS-300.1)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the MS-300 Exam leading to MS-300 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Site Collection and OneDrive for Business to enable modern content services which transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites.
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections
- Manage site collection storage limits
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS)
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|