Managing Project Teams
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
A project team is a team whose members usually belong to different groups, functions and are assigned to activities for the same project. A team can be divided into sub-teams according to need. This series will provide you with the skills for developing a clear understanding of your organization's current and desired state, its operations and market position. Learn how to develop a mission and vision statement for your company, after gathering the information that influences your business, from operational data to assessing internal and external factors.
The average salary for Project Team Manager is $75,260 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Knowing Your Team
- Managing Your Team
This course is intended for:
- Anyone who is, or will be, involved in leading and managing teams. Participants are expected to have some background in team-building and/or team management skills.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Lesson 1 - Knowing Your Team
Lesson 2 - Managing Your Team
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's