Managing UCS Domains at Scale with Cisco UCS Central (DCUCCEN) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will enable you to deploy Cisco UCS Central. You will be able to manage medium to large scale deployments of Cisco UCS. With the help of in-depth understanding of the Cisco UCS Central, you will be able to deploy and manage multiple Cisco domains of UCS B-Series Blade Servers, C-Series Rack Servers, Mini, and M-Series composable infrastructure.
The course will build understanding to realize how dramatically it will simplify routine tasks, enhance consistency, simplify operations, automate and reduces risk for environments with multiple UCS domains. Among specific goals is the management of inventory and resources and how Cisco UCS service profiles implement automated, role- and policy-based management on a global scale.
Learning this course involves self-paced courses presented in easily consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Hands-on labs, content review questions, and section challenges will ensure maximum interactivity and learning by implementation to make it a high-impact learning experience.
Students will be equipped with following skills once the course is completed:
- Deploy Cisco UCS Central for high availability
- Register domains and set up domain groups
- Perform ongoing operations configuration tasks including role and locale; backup and export; monitoring and centralized inventory
- Administer global service profiles, pools and policies; networking templates and connectivity policies; VLAN aliasing
- Transition to UCS Central: perform the steps and describe best practices
- Describe Cisco UCS hardware components and Cisco UCS Manager policy-based management via service profiles and server pools
- Describe Cisco UCS Central conceptual framework, benefits of multiple domain management, common use cases and integration of Cisco UCS Central with Cisco UCS Director
- Data Engineer
You must have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Experience managing Cisco UCS Domains with Cisco UCS Manager
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|