Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 723 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals and Essentials
- Understanding the Core Concepts of Modern IT Operation Models
- Reasons for Migration from Om-premises to Cloud Services
- Microsoft Office 365 Employees Performance Enhancement Services and Tools
- Fundamental Knowledge of Cloud Computing its Types and Services
- Windows 10 Enterprise Essential Features Identification
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Teams
- Understanding Skype for Business Online, Microsoft Intune, and Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft Office 365 Additional Services Identification & Lifecycle Phases
- Microsoft Office 365 Security Services and Analytic Services Fundamentals
- Management of Microsoft Office 365 Platform and Services
- Understanding Security Threats, Key Pillars, and Threat Mitigation Strategies
- Microsoft 365 Billing and Subscriptions Features Differentiation
- Adding & Removing User License and Managing Microsoft 365 Subscriptions
This course is specifically tailored for the Microsoft Office 365 Administrators and candidates striving to clear the MS-900 Certification Exam.
There are no prerequisites for Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) course
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.