This program will teach you for Exam MS-100 which will lead to MS-100 Certification. This training doesn't have the Official Voucher for Exam but you can apply individually to buy the Official Voucher Exam.
About this course:
MS 365 Identity Management emphasizes how to handle licenses of cloud identity and user security groups, and how to prepare and execute identity authentication, applications, external access, and federated identities.
The training will start by reviewing how cloud identity licenses and user security groups can be managed. You will explore how to build MS 365 client accounts, and how to handle those accounts, and also user licenses. The training would also include guidance about how to handle MS 365 admin roles, passwords and security groups. Azure AD will guide you to self-service password management, multi-factor authentication, and identity management.
The training also discusses how identity synchronization can be planned and implemented. This starts with an overview of identity synchronization which includes an explanation of the provisioning and authentication options for MS 365. Then, the Azure Active Directory and directory synchronization Link will be added. From here you'll discover how to prepare and execute Azure Active Directory Connect efficiently, even in multi-forest situations and with pass-through authentication. Ultimately, the training explores the way synchronized identities are handled.
Afterward, the path moves to federated identities. It starts with a federation identity presentation, which provides a summary of Active Directory Federated Services, as well as a description of how Active Directory Federated Services differs from Azure Active Directory Connect password synchronization. The program also discusses how to prepare and execute an Active Directory Federated Services implementation, which involves the installation and setup of both Active Directory Federated Services and Web app Proxy for Active Directory Federated Services. You will also discover how to set up Active Directory Federated Services by using Azure Active Directory Connect, and also how to fix Active Directory Federated Services.
Finally, the program discusses how to execute apps in Azure AD and how to navigate externally. This starts with instructions on how to install and upgrade apps, how to setup multi-tenant apps and how to uninstall apps. You'll then discover how to build an Azure Active Directory client proxy with your apps in place. The training ends with a review on how to develop external access solutions like instructions for licensing a business-to-business partnership with Azure Active Directory.
· Planning and implementation of password management
· Directory synchronization planning
· Prepare and execute an Active Directory Federated Services deployment
· Configuration of Azure Active Directory App Proxy
· Managing licenses and user accounts in MS 365
· Managing MS 365 tenant services and health
· Managing security groups and admin roles in MS 365
· Managing synchronized identities
· Managing MS 365 provisioning and authentication options
· Prepare and execute Azure Active Directory Connect
· Implementing apps in Azure Active Directory
· Design external access solutions
· This online training is intended for individuals aspiring to the position of MS 365 Enterprise Administrator and who have accomplished one of the MS 365 workload certification routes.
· Accomplished one of the qualification courses for workload administrator MS 365.