This program will teach you for the Exam MS-100 which will lead to MS-100 Certification. This training doesn't have the Official Voucher for Exam but you can apply individually to buy the Official Voucher Exam.
About this course:
MS 365 Tenant and Service Management emphasize on how to schedule, handle and configure the MS 365 tenant and services provided to your company. The training starts with an overview of how to plan the tenant for the MS 365. Students can explore how to prepare the on-site infrastructure for MS 365, including planning the company for MS 365 Enterprise, assessing the needs for network bandwidth, and methodologies for integration with MS 365. The training then discusses how to prepare a solution to your identity and verification. It involves an overview of different methods of verification like multi-factor authentication, modern authentication, federated authentication, and pass-through authentication. The article concludes with a summary of MS Azure's AD federation facilities, and how to reduce traffic in an Active Directory FS deployment.
You'll then make the transition from scheduling to configuring your MS 365 tenant. This starts with the different payment options and component services to remember. You then learn to configure your corporate profile, handle tenant accounts, utilities, and add-ins. And to help in this endeavor, MS Fast track will present you, and how this program will help organizations customize their services and tenants.
Upon your initial launch, you'll explore how to handle those apps with your MS services and tenant in place. In particular, you will understand how to set up tenant positions, and how to handle the services and health of tenants. This involves studying how to track the health of your client, how to build an emergency response strategy and how to ask MS for help.
· Planning of authentication and identity solution
· Implementation of domain services
· Plan your MS 365 on-sites infrastructure
· Leverage FastTrack and Partner Services for Microsoft
· Planning and configuring your MS 365 experience
· Managing MS 365 tenant services and health
· Configuring MS 365 tenant roles
· Individuals who aspire to the position of MS 365 Enterprise Administrator and have accomplished one of the qualification paths for MS 365 workload administrators.
· This program is intended for individuals aspiring to the position of MS 365 Enterprise Admin and who have accomplished one of the MS365 workload certification routes.