Microsoft 365 Tenant And Service Management (MS-100.2)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 816 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the MS-100 Exam leading to MS-100 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management focuses how to plan, manage, and customize your organization’s Microsoft 365 tenant and services. The course begins with an analysis of how to design your Microsoft 365 tenant. You will learn how to plan for a Microsoft 365 on-premises infrastructure, including preparing your organization for Microsoft 365 Enterprise, how to estimate your network bandwidth requirements, and best practices for integrating to Microsoft 365. The course then covers how to plan your identity and authentication solution. This includes an examination of various authentication methods, including modern authentication, multi-factor authentication, pass-through authentication, and federated authentication. This discussion ends with a review of Active Directory federation services in Microsoft Azure, and how to restrict traffic in an AD FS deployment.
You will then transition from planning your Microsoft 365 tenant to configuring it. This begins with the various subscription options and component services that must be considered. You then move into setting up your organizational profile, managing tenant subscriptions, services, and add-ins. And to assist in this effort, you will be introduced to Microsoft FastTrack, and how this service can assist organizations in configuring their tenant and services.
With your Microsoft tenant and services in place, you will then learn how to manage these features following your initial deployment. Specifically, you will learn how to configure tenant roles and how to manage tenant health and services. This includes learning how to monitor your tenant health, how to develop an incident response plan, and how to request assistance from Microsoft.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan their Microsoft 365 on-premises infrastructure
- Plan their identity and authentication solution
- Plan and configure their Microsoft 365 experience
- Leverage Microsoft’s FastTrack and partner services
- Implement their domain services
- Configure their Microsoft 365 tenant roles
- Manage their Microsoft 365 tenant health and services
- persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|