Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Microsoft Azure Architect Design (AZ-304)
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
- Recommend a solution for Conditional Access, including multi-factor authentication
- Recommend a solution for a hybrid identity including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Connect
- Recommend a solution for using Azure Policy
- Recommend a solution that includes KeyVault
- Recommend a solution that includes Azure AD Managed Identities
- Recommend a storage access solution
- Design and Azure Site Recovery solution
- Recommend a solution for autoscaling
- Recommend a solution for containers
- Recommend a solution for network security
- Recommend a solution for migrating applications and VMs
- Recommend a solution for migration of databases
- This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure.
- They should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance.
- Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface. Candidates must have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes.
Successful Azure Solution Architects start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.