Microsoft Azure for AWS Experts
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
16 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
About this course
Welcome to the Microsoft Azure for AWS Experts online course. This self-paced course provides an in-depth discussion and practical hands-on training of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) including Azure Virtual Machines, Storage, Virtual Networking, and deployment options. In addition to practical, hands-on training, the student will participate in several assessment checkpoints to help them gauge their level of understanding. This training is designed to relate IaaS technologies used in Amazon Web Services (AWS) to those used in Microsoft Azure.
As the leading public cloud platforms, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure each offer businesses a broad and deep set of capabilities with global coverage. Yet many organizations choose to use both platforms together for greater choice and flexibility, as well as to spread their risk and dependencies with a multi-cloud approach. Consulting companies and software vendors may also want to build on and use both Azure and AWS as this combination represents the majority of the cloud market demand.
To help decide which platform is right for your needs, we’re providing this course to showcase and demo Microsoft Azure features as well as comparing them to Amazon Web Services to see how they match up.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Azure Cloud Overview
- Virtual Machines
- Azure Networking
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Active Directory
Students will work their way through the online labs to become familiar with:
- Creating a Linux Azure Virtual Machine
- Configuring Linux Azure Virtual Machine Storage
- Creating a Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine
- Attaching additional storage using the Portal
- Managing Azure Storage
- Configuring User Defined Routes
- Configuring Azure VNet Peerimg
- Deploying a Geo-Redundant Solution with Traffic Manager
- Automating Workloads with a Template
- Working with Azure cross-platform command line tools
The audience profile is IT Professionals, and Enterprise Architects with cloud computing experience using Amazon Web Services. However, this course focuses on providing a basis for understanding and working hands-on with Azure IaaS services, so prior knowledge of AWS is not a requirement for learning Azure.
Each lab includes the following:
- Detailed procedures for individual lab tasks
- Short “how-to” videos for viewing each and every task should you get stuck and need to see how it’s done
The point is, you try the labs on your own, at your own pace, but we recommend you also view the individual demo videos for those times when you might need a little bit of help, such as entering a command string, or navigating your way through the Azure interface.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
Why Choose QuickStart?
- Cognitive Learning Based Platform
- Manager Mode and Full Learning Dashboard
- Peer/Team Social Networking Experience
- Bulk Pricing and Team Discouns
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST