Microsoft Azure Identity
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
24 HoursCourse Duration
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
This course focuses on important concepts such as what makes Azure AD different from on-premises AD, differences in managing users and groups and the implementing custom domains in Azure AD. You’ll be introduced to concepts like directories and tenants as well as Multi-Factor authentication which let you add a critical second security layer for verification of user sign-ins and transactions.
Whether workloads or applications are run on-premises or in the cloud, understanding how Azure AD can extend an on-premises environment will afford insight into AD hybrid environments and help you gain the skills to integrate and manage a cloud and on-premises solution.
The average salary for IT professional with cloud computing skills is $113,000 per year
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- How to create and manage Azure Active Directory (AD) directories.
- How to implement applications in Azure AD.
- How to extend on-premises AD to Azure.
- How to configure multi-factor authentication.
This course is intended for
- IT Administrators responsible for user management in cloud services like Office 365, Azure
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization, networking and Active Directory.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface scripting.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Overview
- Azure Active Directory Integration Options
- Module 01 Review Questions
Managing Azure Active Directory
- Azure Users and Groups
- Azure Roles
- Azure Domains and Tenants
- Module 2 Review Questions
Azure Active Directory Premium Services
- Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Privileged Identity Management
- Azure AD Application Proxy
- Module 3 Review Questions
Integrating SaaS Applications in Azure AD
- Integrating SaaS Applications Overview
- Managing and Installing SaaS Applications
- Module 04 Review Questions
- Final Exam
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt