Microsoft Azure Identity
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 907 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course focuses on important concepts such as what makes Azure AD different from on-premises AD, differences in managing users and groups and the implementing custom domains in Azure AD. You’ll be introduced to concepts like directories and tenants as well as Multi-Factor authentication which let you add a critical second security layer for verification of user sign-ins and transactions.
Whether workloads or applications are run on-premises or in the cloud, understanding how Azure AD can extend an on-premises environment will afford insight into AD hybrid environments and help you gain the skills to integrate and manage a cloud and on-premises solution.
The average salary for IT professional with cloud computing skills is $113,000 per year
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- How to create and manage Azure Active Directory (AD) directories.
- How to implement applications in Azure AD.
- How to extend on-premises AD to Azure.
- How to configure multi-factor authentication.
This course is intended for
- IT Administrators responsible for user management in cloud services like Office 365, Azure
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization, networking and Active Directory.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface scripting.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|