About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 902 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
In this course, you’ll be introduced to virtual network configuration through the Microsoft Azure Portal and network configuration files. You’ll also see how to use network services to configure and load balance network traffic using tools such as Azure DNS. Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Application Gateway. And because this is about the cloud, you’ll see how to connect your on-premises computers to Azure virtual networks as well as establishing connectivity between sites.
The average salary for Systems Administrator with Microsoft Azure skills is $65,319 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- How to plan virtual networks in Microsoft Azure.
- How to implement and manage virtual networks.
- How to configure inter-site connectivity with Microsoft Azure virtual networks.
This course is intended for
- Network Engineers
- System Administrators
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization and networking concepts.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface (CLI) scripting.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|