About this course:
Develop a cloud management strategy for Azure to inform a production company on the features available in Azure. Explore functionality for their offshore developers to introduce governance into their Azure implementations, centralized administration, and allowance for stable remote communication and development work.
The average earning for an MS Azure professional Software Engineer is $620,244 per annum.
Candidates are expected to help develop a governance strategy to highlight Azure's governance and security capabilities and cost controls. Furthermore,
· Establish a service repository to avoid unfunded Azure services from being deployed
· Provide project, environment, and business unit for cost tracking
· Set up controls so that programs can only be deployed in particular regions
· Creating a distributed model of administration
This online training program is designed for IT professionals and Cloud Architects who have solutions design and infrastructure architecture experience in cloud technology and want to know more about Azure and its services as defined in the ' At Course Completion ' and ' About this Course ' areas. Anyone taking this training should also be trained in other cloud technologies other than MS, fulfill the preconditions of the program, and want to cross-train on Azure.
· Training content presumes 300-level architectural experience in developing solutions design and infrastructure.