Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Microservices & Serverless Architecture (Infrastructure Edition) (MS-40507-1)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Implement an architecture for an online concert ticket vendor to handle spikes in traffic built on top of Service Fabric and apply smooth updates or roll back failing updates. Add user registration and login capabilities, using Azure Active Directory B2C. Ensure your architecture can handle unexpected traffic spikes through load testing and partition monitoring.
The average salary for a Solutions Developer with Microsoft Azure skills is $104,300 per year.
Students will be better able to implement scale and resiliency with Service Fabric. Students will also learn how to:
- Enable Serverless solutions with Azure Functions.
- Control API access with API Management.
- Provide query flexibility with Cosmos DB.
- Automatically rollback a faulty upgrade.
- Perform load tests against a Service Fabric cluster, including with partitions.
- Use Azure Active Directory B2C to secure the application
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|