About this course:
Introduce an infrastructure for an online vendor of concert tickets to manage traffic fluctuations placed on top of the Service Fabric and apply smooth upgrades or roll back failed upgrades.
The average income for an MS Azure professional Solutions Developer is $104,300 per annum.
Through Service Fabric, participants will be more able to implement resilience and scale. Participants will understand how to:
· Immediately shut down a faulty updates
· Secure the application by using Azure AD B2C
· Azure Functions allow serverless solutions
· Offer query flexibility with Cosmos Database
· Conduct load assessments on a Service Fabric cluster with partitions
This online training program is designed for IT professionals and Cloud Architects who have solutions design and infrastructure architecture experience in cloud technology and want to know more about Azure and its services as defined in the ' At Course Completion ' and ' About this Course ' areas. Anyone taking this training should also be trained in other cloud technologies other than MS, fulfill the preconditions of the program, and want to cross-train on Azure.
· Training content presumes 300-level architectural experience in developing solutions design and infrastructure.