About this course:
The breadth of knowledge on industry, education, and organization that exists today is astounding. Worldwide companies depend on this information needed to make good decisions about all kinds of matters. However with the number of available data increasing on a regular basis, it is becoming extremely complicated to be able to keep track of all of that data. Thankfully, the days of analyzing and calculating data on paper are basically gone.
Through applying the robust features incorporated into MS Excel to the raw data of your company, you'll be able to obtain a deep insight into that data that just a few decades ago would have been almost impossible. Excel can assist you calculate, organize, review, analyze, present and update your data in ways that will enable your company's decision-makers to guide you in the correct direction. Of course, you want to understand exactly how and when to ask Excel the questions you want to answer, which things you could even request, as well as how to perceive the responses that Excel provides, before you can really start the journey ahead. This online training program intends to give you the basic Excel skills and knowledge needed to start that journey.
The End User Support Technician can make an average salary of $48,760 per annum.
· How to do formatting on worksheet
· How to print the workbook
· How to perform calculations
· Commence MS Office Excel 2013
· Understanding to manage workbook
· How to modify the worksheet
This course is designed for:
· Candidates wishing to obtain a basic understanding of MS Office Excel 2013 which is essential for creating and working with spreadsheets.
· Participants will required to be experienced with the use of PCs to ensure success and must have familiarity to use a mouse and keyboard. Participants should also be capable of working easily in the Windows 8 or 8.1 environment, and use Windows 8 or 8.1 to handle their computer details. The participants should be able to perform specific tasks including: opening and closing programs, managing common file structures and handling folders and files.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
·MS Excel 2016 – Level-1-091055-Excel2016L1