Microsoft Office 2016: Transition from Office 2007/2010 (091039) (Office2016-Trans)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
However you use Office, the fact is the Office suite of applications is the de-facto standard for business productivity software. Each new release of Office builds upon the successes of the previous generations.
This course builds upon the foundational Microsoft Office 2007/2010 knowledge and skills you’ve already acquired. It focuses on the enhanced features you’ll want to leverage to improve the way you manage, organize, present, and distribute your company’s data and information.
You’ll explore a variety of enhancements, from Word’s ability to edit PDF files to the new Flash Fill functionality in Excel that dramatically increases the speed at which you can add data to a spreadsheet. You’ll discover how the cloud has been deeply integrated into your Office experience and how collaborating with colleagues has never been easier.
This Microsoft® Office 2016: Transition from Office 2007/2010 course will help you bridge the gap from the version you already know and love to the latest release of Microsoft’s flagship productivity suite.
- Identify new and enhanced features that are common across all applications in Office 2016.
- Modify documents using Microsoft Word 2016.
- Enhance worksheet data using Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Augment a presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
- Create a database using Microsoft Access 2016.
- Utilize mail, calendars, contacts, and tasks in Microsoft Outlook 2016.
This course is designed for individuals who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Office 2007 or Office 2010, and are interested in transitioning from an earlier Office version to Office 2016.This course is also designed for those individuals who may be interested in some of the new features available in the Office 2016 suite of products.
- Microsoft® Office Word 2010: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2010: Part 1
- Microsoft® Windows®10: Transition from Windows® 7
To ensure your success in this course, you will need to have familiarity with either the Office 2007 or Office 2010 suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. Additionally, you need to be familiar with how Windows® 10 operates. To meet these prerequisites, you can take any one or more of the following courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2016
Topic A: Common Features
Topic B: Office 2016 and the Cloud
Lesson 2: Working with Microsoft Word 2016
Topic A: Edit a PDF
Topic B: Work with Tables
Topic C: Embed Videos
Topic D: Edit Documents
Topic E: Read Documents
Lesson 3: Working with Microsoft Excel 2016
Topic A: Streamline Workflow in Excel Using Templates
Topic B: Accelerate Data Entry with Flash Fill
Topic C: Incorporate Charts
Topic D: Analyze Data
Lesson 4: Working with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Topic A: Apply a Theme
Topic B: Incorporate Objects
Topic C: Leverage the Enhanced Presenter View
Topic D: Collaborate with Others on a Single Presentation
Lesson 5: Working with Microsoft Access 2016
Topic A: Explore Web Apps
Topic B: Utilize Templates in Access
Lesson 6: Working with Microsoft Outlook 2016
Topic A: Navigate Through Mail, Calendars, People, and Tasks
Topic B: Manage Your Mailbox
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's