Microsoft Office Excel 2016- Level 1(091055) (Excel2016L1)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $295.00 Regular Price $599.00
Now Only $295.00 Regular Price $599.00/ Seat
About this course:
Lets have an insight on Microsoft Excel first, Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. Organizations the world over rely on information to make sound decisions regarding all manner of affairs. But with the amount of available data growing on a daily basis, the ability to make sense of all of that data is becoming more and more challenging. Fortunately, this is where the power of Microsoft® Office Excel® 2016 can help. Excel can help you organize, calculate, analyze, revise, update, and present your data in ways that will help the decision makers in your organization steer you in the right direction. It will also make these tasks much easier for you to accomplish, and in much less time, than if you used traditional pen-and-paper methods or non-specialized software. This course aims to provide you with a foundation for Excel knowledge and skills, which you can build upon to eventually become an expert in data manipulation. This course also helps the students in the preparation for Microsoft 77-728: Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights.
The average salary for End User Support Technician is $48,760 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016.
- Perform calculations.
- Modify a worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print workbooks.
- Manage workbooks.
This course is intended for:
- Students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2016 that is necessary to create and work with electronic spreadsheets.
- Students will need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should also be comfortable working in the Windows® 10 environment and be able to use Windows 10 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
Topic A: Navigate the Excel User Interface
Topic B: Use Excel Commands
Topic C: Create and Save a Basic Workbook
Topic D: Enter Cell Data
Topic E: Use Excel Help
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
Topic A: Create Worksheet Formulas
Topic B: Insert Functions
Topic C: Reuse Formulas and Functions
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
Topic A: Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
Topic B: Search for and Replace Data
Topic C: Use Proofing and Research Tools
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
Topic A: Apply Text Formats
Topic B: Apply Number Formats
Topic C: Align Cell Contents
Topic D: Apply Styles and Themes
Topic E: Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
Topic F: Create and Use Templates
Lesson 5: Printing Workbooks
Topic A: Preview and Print a Workbook
Topic B: Set Up the Page Layout
Topic C: Configure Headers and Footers
Lesson 6: Managing Workbooks
Topic A: Manage Worksheets
Topic B: Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
Topic C: Manage Workbook Properties
Appendix A: Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Exam 77-???
Appendix B: Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Expert Exams 77???? and 77-???
Appendix C: Microsoft Excel 2016 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
Appendix D: Adding Borders and Colors to Worksheets
Appendix E: Basic Excel Customization
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's