About this course:
In this online training series, students will explore a basic understanding of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook skills. You'll explore the techniques to manage and create Word documents, perform data analyses, manage email automatically, organize tables of information, create charts and graphs, and organize your email inbox.
Employers across several fields and industries today expect applicants to have MS Office expertise, as it is the software most widely used in the company. Having those skills will help with your employment prospects, even at a basic level, and increase your odds of being considered for most positions.
· How to edit and create word documents
· Perform data analysis with Excel spreadsheets
· Managing calendar and email in MS Outlook
· How to modify the appearance and structure of a text
· Edit and enter text
· How to organize information in tables and columns
· Distribute and finalize documents
· How to work with Excel tables and data
· How to create graphics and charts
· How to print charts and worksheets
· Sales / Market Executive
· Content Developer
· Account Executive
·Fundamental understanding of computer.