Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
1 HourCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
Outlook Web App Mail delivers a full featured Web email experience, which allows you to work and collaborate more effectively. In this online training series, learn how to create mail messages, format message text, add and view attachments, set message options, and work with folders. Outlook Web App 2013 delivers a great Web-based solution to make you more productive and organized.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- What you'll learn in this training
- Accessing the Outlook Web App
- Navigating the Outlook Web App
- Introducing Mail
- Introducing Calendar
- Introducing People
- Introducing Tasks
- Creating a new mail message
- Adding recipients to a mail message
- Formatting message text
- Sending mail messages
- Viewing mail messages
- Replying to a message
- Forwarding a message
- Creating/opening a message draft
- Using apps in Outlook Web App
- Following conversations
- Ignoring conversations
- Changing the conversations display
- Deleting a message
- Changing the message list display
- Changing the reading pane display
- Attaching a file to a message
- Adding a picture to a message
- Dragging and dropping file attachments
- Attaching a message to a message
- Removing an attachment
- Viewing/editing an attachment
- Setting the message importance
- Setting the message sensitivity
- Requesting a delivery or read receipt
- Creating a signature
- Adding a signature
- Adding flags and reminders
- Applying a category
- Managing categories
- Marking a message as unread
- Reviewing the folder list
- Creating a new folder
- Moving/copying a message to a folder
- Adding/removing a favorites folder
- Moving folder
- Arranging favorites folders
- Renaming folders
- Emptying folders
- Deleting folders
- Getting Started
- Mail Basics
- Working with Attachments
- Message Options
- Working with Folders
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's