Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
12 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
Let’s first get the idea that what Big Data is. Big data is data sets that are so voluminous and complex that traditional data-processing application software are inadequate to deal with them. Big data challenges include capturing data, data storage, data analysis, search, sharing, transfer, visualization, querying, updating, information privacy and data source. Learn what it takes to build Big Data analytics solutions. This is the first stop in the Big Data curriculum from Microsoft. It will help you get started with data and learn some fundamental concepts and technologies for Big Data scenarios.
The average salary for Data Scientist is $120,931 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- An introduction to data formats, technologies, and techniques
- Fundamentals of Relational Databases
- Fundamentals of NoSQL Databases
- An overview of principles and technologies for working with Big Data
This course is intended for:
- Those students who want to step into Big data field.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's