About this course:
This is the first phase in the MS Cloud Administration program. It will assist you to get acquainted with the curriculum, prepare your schedule of training and communicate with teaching assistants and fellow students.
In this online training course, Students will learn how to work with Azure cloud technologies. As you have the knowledge of the various parts of the curriculum, you will get a sense of how Azure's IaaS] providing is arranged into pillars of computing, networking, and storage. And how to develop software capabilities with Platform as a Software (PaaS) on top of the infrastructure.
Understanding of these pillars will assist you in basic operations and deployment. Also, you have the ability to compute, storage resources, provision, and networking. Students will study the techniques to efficiently and effectively scale workloads and automate the process of application management and other essential management functions such as cloud migration, replication, backup, and security.
Although Azure as a cloud service is broad in scope, Applicants should have a good understanding of how the specific courses in the program map fit into the platform and fit within the role of Azure cloud administrator by the end of this course.
· How to manage your program, prepare your training schedule and submit the components needed for grades
· Have an understanding of the tools you will require for the program, such as the Azure command-line interface (CLI) and Azure PowerShell
· Understand how the MS Cloud Administration program works
· Took a virtual tour of a data center in MS Azure
· Take a brief questionnaire to make sure you are prepared to begin your learning path
· Basic understanding of the MS Azure platform
· Cloud Administrator
· There are no prerequisite needed for this online training course