Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $295.00 Regular Price $599.00
Now Only $295.00 Regular Price $599.00/ Seat
About this course:
Microsoft Project is a project management software product, developed and sold by Microsoft. It is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads. This course is designed to familiarize you with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional 2016 so you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment. This course covers the critical knowledge and skills a project manager needs to create a project plan with Project 2016 during the planning phase of a project. In other words, if your supervisor assigns you to lead a project, this course will enable you to draft a project plan with Project 2016 and share it with your supervisor (and others) for review and approval.
The average salary for Project Manager is $81013 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify project management concepts and navigate the Project 2016 environment.
- Create and define a new project plan.
- Create and organize tasks.
- Manage resources in a project plan.
- Finalize a project plan.
This course is intended for:
- A person with an understanding of project management concepts and who is responsible for creating and maintaining project plans. The course will give the student a fundamental understanding of Microsoft Project 2016 necessary to create and save project plans.
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Project
Topic A: Identify Project Management Concepts
Topic B: Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 Environment
Lesson 2: Defining a Project
Topic A: Create a New Project Plan
Topic B: Define a Project
Topic C: Assign a Project Calendar
Lesson 3: Creating and Organizing Tasks
Topic A: Add Tasks to a Project Plan
Topic B: Import Tasks From Other Programs
Topic C: Create a Work Breakdown Structure
Topic D: Define Task Relationships
Topic E: Schedule Tasks
Lesson 4: Managing Project Plan Resources
Topic A: Add Resources to a Project Plan
Topic B: Create a Resource Calendar
Topic C: Enter Costs for Resources
Topic D: Assign Resources to Tasks
Topic E: Resolve Resource Conflicts
Lesson 5: Finalizing a Project Plan
Topic A: Optimize a Project Plan
Topic B: Set a Baseline
Topic C: Share a Project Plan
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's