Microsoft Project 2016 Level 1 -091062 (Proj2016-L1)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Master Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $1,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
Now Only $295.00 Regular Price $599.00/ Each
This course covers the critical knowledge and skills a project manager needs to create a project plan with Project 2016 during the planning phase of a project. In other words, if your supervisor assigns you to lead a project, this course will enable you to draft a project plan with Project 2016 and share it with your supervisor (and others) for review and approval.
- Create and engage in basic management of a project using Microsoft Project Professional 2016.
- Identify project management concepts and navigate the Project 2016 environment.
- Create and define a new project plan.
- Create and organize tasks.
- Manage resources in a project plan.
- Finalize a project plan.
This course is designed for a person with an understanding of project management concepts and who is responsible for creating and maintaining project plans. The course will give the student a fundamental understanding of Microsoft Project 2016 necessary to create and save project plans.
- Project Management Fundamentals (Second Edition)
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Transition from Windows® 7
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. The following Logical Operations course can help you in meeting this requirement:
You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows® operating system—preferably Windows 10. The following Logical Operations courses can help you meet this requirement:
Finally, you should have competency in using other Microsoft Office applications—preferably Office 2016. You can take any of the Office 2016 course offerings from Logical Operations to attain the requisite knowledge and skills.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Project
Topic A: Identify Project Management Concepts
Topic B: Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 Environment
Lesson 2: Defining a Project
Topic A: Create a New Project Plan
Topic B: Define a Project
Topic C: Assign a Project Calendar
Lesson 3: Creating and Organizing Tasks
Topic A: Add Tasks to a Project Plan
Topic B: Import Tasks From Other Programs
Topic C: Create a Work Breakdown Structure
Topic D: Define Task Relationships
Topic E: Schedule Tasks
Lesson 4: Managing Project Plan Resources
Topic A: Add Resources to a Project Plan
Topic B: Create a Resource Calendar
Topic C: Enter Costs for Resources
Topic D: Assign Resources to Tasks
Topic E: Resolve Resource Conflicts
Lesson 5: Finalizing a Project Plan
Topic A: Optimize a Project Plan
Topic B: Set a Baseline
Topic C: Share a Project Plan
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST