Microsoft Project 2016 Level 2 (Proj2016-L2)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
|Individual Course |
Now Only $295.00 Regular Price $599.00/ Seat
In Microsoft® Project 2016: Part 1, you learned the basic features of Microsoft® Project 2016 during the planning phase of a project. Microsoft® Project 2016: Part 2 covers the advanced knowledge and skills a project manager needs to update a project plan in Project 2016 during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project. In other words, once your project plan is approved by the project sponsor, this course will enable you to manage the project so that it is completed on time, within budget, and according to scope.
- Update a project plan to reflect progress as you execute the project.
- Monitor project progress in the project plan.
- Adjust the project plan to control constraints.
- Create project reports to share a project’s status.
- Customize project settings and share customizations with other projects.
This course is designed for students with an understanding of project management concepts who are responsible for creating and maintaining project plans. Target students will be looking to acquire the advanced knowledge and skills a project manager needs to update a project plan in Project 2016 during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Training: Aligned with PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition
- Microsoft® Project 2016: Part 1
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Transition from Windows® 7
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. Additionally, you should be able to create a new project plan, manage time in a project plan, manage tasks in a project plan, manage resources in a project plan, and share a project plan using Microsoft Office Project 2016. The following Logical Operations courses can help you in meeting this requirement:
You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows® operating system—preferably Windows 10. The following Logical Operations courses can help you meet this requirement:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1 - Customizing Tables, Views, and Reports
- Customizing Project Elements
- Custom Tables
- Custom Views
- Customizing Reports
Module 2 - Working with Templates
- Sample Templates
- Custom Templates
- The Organizer
Module 3 - Tracking and Analyzing Project Data
- Progress Lines
- Earned Value Analysis
- Custom Visual Reports
Module 4 - Importing and Exporting Data
- Importing and Exporting Files
- Using Import/Export Maps
Module 5 - Working with Multiple Projects
- Master Projects and Subprojects
- Working with Multiple Projects
- Linking Tasks Across Projects
Module 6 - Resource Pools
- Resource Pools
- Working with Resource Pools
Module 7 - Additional Features
- Rollup Task Bars
- Custom WBS Codes
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's