Microsoft SharePoint 2016: Authentication and Security
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 903 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Authentication and Security, you will learn how to plan and configure a SharePoint on premise solution for a variety of authentication levels and security requirements to help protect the environment. You will also learn about the necessary hardware and software requirements and the overall methodology to SharePoint security.
This course is part of the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 XSeries.
- Plan and Configure authentication based upon infrastructure, processes and methods
- Management of permission sets
- Plan and Configuring of platform and farm security
- Management of User Profiles
- Provision and configuration of Web Applications
- IT Support officer
- Cybersecurity officer
- Sharepoint professional
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 roles and features
- Foundational knowledge of SQL Server
|Subjects||Information Security, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||45 Hours|