Microsoft Windows 10: Transition from Windows 7 (091037) (Win10-Trans)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
|Individual Course |
Now Only $265.00 Regular Price $295.00/ Seat
About this course:
Mobile devices are becoming increasingly popular. As a result, many business professionals find themselves regularly performing a greater number of work-related tasks, from a variety of devices. You may find yourself included in this group of multiple-device users. But, you still perform a majority, or at least a large part, of your work from a desktop or a laptop computer. Once you've gained a foundational understanding of how to operate within the Windows 10 environment from your PC, you'll be able to take full advantage of the many sharing, storing, and multi-platform benefits inherent in the Windows 10 operating system.
The average salary for End User Support is $50,851 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate the Windows 10 environment.
- Work with apps and desktop applications.
- Use Cortana and Edge.
- Manage Windows 10.
- Secure your computer.
- Use backup and recovery tools.
This course is intended for:
- Students who wish to switch from using a PC running on the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, to using a PC running on the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system in a business or work-related environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- You should have a prior working knowledge of the Windows 7 operating system and be proficient in the general use of personal computers and related peripheral devices. Specific tasks you should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Navigating the Windows 10 Environment
Topic A: Log In to Windows 10
Topic B: Navigate the Desktop
Topic C: Navigate in Tablet Mode
Lesson 2: Working with Apps and Desktop Applications
Topic A: Customize the Start Menu and Taskbar
Topic B: Use Windows 10 Apps and Desktop Applications
Topic C: Multitask with Apps and Desktop Applications
Topic D: Use File Explorer
Lesson 3: Using Cortana and Edge
Topic A: Get to Know Cortana
Topic B: Use Cortana as a Personal Assistant
Topic C: Browse the Web
Lesson 4: Managing Windows 10
Topic A: Configure Settings
Topic B: Use the Desktop Administrative Tools
Lesson 5: Securing Your Computer
Topic A: Set New Password Types
Topic B: Use Windows Defender
Topic C: Use Other Security Features
Lesson 6: Using Backup and Recovery Tools
Topic A: Use File History
Topic B: Repair Your System
Appendix A: Continuum Navigation
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's