|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
Microsoft Word 2013 offers enhanced features to help you create professional-quality documents, collaborate with your peers and expanded access to your files.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- What you'll learn in this training
- Introducing the start screen
- Introducing the new user interface
- Signing into your Microsoft account
- Introducing Apps for Office
- Introducing the new format pane
- Introducing resume reading
- Reviewing the redesigned backstage view
- Sharing your files
- Working together on a file
- Moving with the keyboard
- Changing the Office background and Office theme
- Using and minimizing the ribbon
- Changing the ribbon display options
- Using the quick access toolbar
- Customizing the quick access toolbar
- Adding / using the touch / mouse mode
- Resetting the quick access toolbar
- Customizing the ribbon
- Adding a new tab to the ribbon
- Importing / exporting ribbon customizations
- Resetting ribbon customizations
- Using KeyTips
- Entering text into a document
- Using save and save as
- Selecting text
- Editing text
- Using cut, copy, and paste
- Using paste preview
- Using drag and drop editing
- Working with the clipboard
- Using undo and redo
- Using the spelling and grammar check
- Working with fonts
- Using text effects
- Using the format painter
- Changing character case
- Cut and paste with only two keystrokes
- Changing document views and using zoom
- Using read mode
- Using object zoom
- Using the navigation pane
- Hiding and viewing the ruler
- Using the show / hide non-printing characters tool
- Aligning paragraphs
- Indenting paragraphs
- Using the paragraph dialog box
- Using styles
- Using themes
- Creating a style
- Modifying a style
- Removing a style from the styles gallery
- Deleting a style
- Inserting manual page breaks
- Using page setup commands and the page setup dialog box
- Setting tabs using the ruler
- Setting tabs using the tabs dialog box
- Creating a tab leader
- Creating a numbered list using the automatic numbered list feature
- Creating a numbered list using the numbered list command
- Creating a bulleted list
- Customizing numbered and bulleted lists
- Using building blocks
- Customizing headers and footers
- Inserting page numbers
- Creating next page and continuous section breaks
- Creating odd page and even page breaks
- Using print and print preview
- Using share
- Using export
- Opening and editing a PDF file
- Merging PDF files
- Presenting a document online
- PDF reflow feature
- Understanding AutoCorrect
- Adding new AutoCorrect entries
- Deleting an AutoCorrect entry
- Adding exceptions to the AutoCorrect feature
- Deleting exceptions from the AutoCorrect feature
- Understanding AutoFormat as you type
- Changing the AutoFormat as you type options
- Using the find command
- Understanding the find command options
- Finding specific formatting
- Finding special characters
- Using the replace command
- Using the go to command
- Working with Text
- View Options
- Paragraph and Page Formatting
- Printing, Sharing, and Exporting Options
- Autocorrect and Autoformat
- Find and Replace
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.