|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You'll learn to create a professional looking document by including a table of contents, footnotes and endnotes. You'll learn how to set up a bibliography style for citing sources in your document, to add or use existing citation sources, as well as create and use citation placeholders. You'll also be guided through the Source Manager where you can easily add, edit, search, delete, move or copy resources between documents. And once you've added citations to your document, learn to generate a bibliography with ease.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- What you'll learn in this training
- Creating an automatic table of contents
- Viewing the table of contents options
- Using custom heading styles to create a table of contents
- Updating the table of contents
- Using hyperlinks in a table of contents
- Switching from one automatic table of contents to the other
- Formatting the table of contents styles
- Removing a table of contents
- Marking text to create a table of contents manually
- Using the add text command
- Inserting a footnote
- Inserting an endnote
- Changing footnote and endnote options
- Displaying and editing footnotes and endnotes
- Navigating footnotes and endnotes
- Converting a footnote to an endnote
- Deleting a footnote or endnote
- Setting the bibliography style
- Adding new sources from scratch
- Using existing citations
- Using citation placeholders in a document
- Using the source manager
- Adding new sources using the source manager
- Converting a placeholder to a source
- Editing a source
- Editing a citation
- Deleting a source
- Creating a bibliography
- Updating the citations and the bibliography
- Deleting a bibliography
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt