Migrating to SharePoint Online (MS-301T04)
The enterprise environment has changed. Users like to connect without the obstacles to collaboration.
You will obtain a Free Official Exam Voucher (apart from purchases utilizing SATV / Training Vouchers) for the MD-101 Certification if you register in these series of courses (301T01, 301T02, 301T03, and 301T04) without the Master Subscription Plan. If you are enrolled in the Master Subscription, this course doesn't provide an Exam Voucher but you could apply to obtain the Official Exam Voucher individually.
About this course:
The enterprise environment has changed. Users like to connect without the obstacles to collaboration. Companies begin to think of moving content into the cloud as a cost-effective solution that allows people to connect to the tools and services they need from almost anywhere. Throughout this course, you will gain knowledge of how to schedule the process of content migration and also the tools and resources available to use while migrating content to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online. Primarily, this course teaches techniques to use different migration scenarios with SPMT (SharePoint Migration Tool) and SMAT (SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool).
This training program is intended for IT Professionals who manage and deploy their organization's teamwork infrastructure.
The SharePoint Administrator can earn an average salary of $72,799 per annum.
· Use SMAT - SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool for accessing data to be migrated
· Planning of content migration process
· Use SPMT - SharePoint Migration Tool for migrating content to the cloud
· Explain available tools and resources to advantage during the migration process.
· Monitor and manage the migration process.
This course is for the role of Teamwork Administrator for Microsoft 365. Managing, deploying and configuring Azure workloads and Office 365 that concentrate on effective and efficient adoption and collaboration is the responsibility of the role. They handle the services, applications, and infrastructure support to meet business needs. The administrator is mindful of, and can distinguish between services and products, but might not handle each service or product directly.
The Teamwork administrator has an ability to manage, secure, deploy, and migrate SharePoint (on-premises, hybrid, and online), Teams, and OneDrive.
With the above services and apps the Teamwork administrator has a basic knowledge of integration points: Microsoft Graph, PowerApps, Yammer, Office, Project, Stream, and Planner. The administrator knows how services and applications from third parties can be incorporated like line-of-business apps.
· Fundamental knowledge of SQL Server management.
· Fundamental knowledge of Azure AD and Azure Directory
· Fundamental knowledge of networking, like DNS
· Fundamental knowledge of alternative OS (macOS and Android) and mobile device management
· Understanding of Windows PowerShell.
· Practical understanding of Windows server administration.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|