Migrating to SharePoint Online (MS-301T04)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1273 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in all the MS-301 series trainings (301T01, 301T02 ….. and 301T04) without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the MS-301 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The average salary of a Sharepoint Administrator is $72,779 per year.
- Plan for content migration process.
- Describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT).
- Manage and monitor migration process.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|