Mobile App Development with HTML5
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
PhoneGap is an open source hybrid plaform, also known as, Apache Cordova. Designed by Adobe, PhoneGap has become a powerful hybrid framework, meeting the likes of Xamarin and others.
The primary audience for this course is anyone who wants to start or enhance their career as game developer.
- There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: Development Environments
- Section 2: HTML5 for Mobile
- Section 3: CSS3 for Mobile
- Section 4: Service Oriented Architecture for Mobile
- Section 5: Storing Data
- Section 6: Using Media
- Section 7: Geolocation
- Section 8: Working with Accelerometer
- Section 9: Interfaces with jQuery Mobile
- Section 10: Interfaces with jQuery Mobile Part II
- Section 11: Other Important PhoneGap API's
- Section 12: Preparing for Distribution
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|