70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 903 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the 70-410 Exam leading to 70-410 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This advanced level course provides hands-on experience in installing and configuring Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2 in the present enterprise scenario. Also, the main focus of this MCSA® Server 2012 training is on the initial implementation and configuration of core services, such as Storage, Networking, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V.
Windows Server 2012, codenamed "Windows Server 8", is the sixth release of Windows Server. It is the server version of Windows 8 and succeeds Windows Server 2008 R2. The online training expands the horizon of knowledge in terms of Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012, Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects, Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration and Implementing IPv4. The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for the Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 certification exam.
The average salary of Microsoft Server Administrator is $69,077 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Implement file and print services.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Implement server virtualization by using Hyper-V.
This course is intended for:
- Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies who are looking to learn more about Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
This course requires that student meet the following prerequisites, including that they have:
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||17 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|