About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the 70-413 Exam leading to 70-413 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
This series covers everything you need to know about designing and implementing a server infrastructure. Students will learn about server infrastructure upgrade and migration, storage and file services, designing a physical AD infrastructure, and planning for external user access. Students will also learn about designing and implementing logical AD infrastructure, AD GPO, network infrastructure services, and domain controllers. This course also prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure certification exam.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $110,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment strategy.
- Plan and deploy servers by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS physical topology.
- Plan and implement storage and file services.
- Design and implement network protection.
- Design and implement remote access services.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying a physical and a logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure including the network services necessary. They have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and possess Windows Server 2012 certification Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent skills.
Candidates for this course have good Windows client and server operating system knowledge and basic AD DS and networking experience in an enterprise/small business (SMB) environment together with application configuration experience.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 R2 and Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS). For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- A good understanding of both scripts and batch files.
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Ability to work in a team/virtual team.
- Ability to produce good documentation and have the appropriate communication skills to create proposals and make budget recommendations.
- Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 R2 MCSA.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 - MOC On Demand (MS-20410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 - MOC On Demand (MS-20411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services - MOC On Demand (MS-20412)
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||14 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|