70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 900 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the 70-417 Exam leading to 70-417 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
In this advanced level certification course get hands-on instruction and practice configuring and implementing new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2. The course covers the new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2, including management, network infrastructure, storage, access control, virtualization, high availability, and identity federation. It would help in demonstrating your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2012 R2 core infrastructure services.
Exam 70-417 is an upgrade exam that is a composite of three standalone exams: 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412. Exam 70-417 validates skills related to core features and functionality of Windows Server 2012 R2, from the existing knowledge base of a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator for Windows Server 2008. The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for the Microsoft 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 exam.
The average salary for a Windows Server Administrator is $80,174 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Manage Windows Server 2012 by using Windows PowerShell®.
- Manage storage in Windows Server 2012.
- Implement network services.
- Implement Remote Access.
- Implement Failover Clustering.
- Implement Hyper-V™.
- Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implementing secure data access for users and devices.
- Implement Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Monitor and maintain Windows Server 2012.
This course is intended for:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server enterprise environment.
- Information Technology (IT) Professionals who are experienced Windows Server system administrators who are familiar with carrying out day to day Windows Server management and maintenance tasks.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with day-to-day Windows Server system administration, management and maintenance tasks in an Enterprise environment
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||30 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|